(Yoga Alliance International certified Multi Style 200Hrs, 300Hrs, 500Hrs Course for Beginners, Intermediate & Advance Students)
We organize regular yoga classes at our ASHRAM AND teach students on regular basis. Our classes include theory as well as practical aspects of yoga. We also teach students shat karma for detoxification of body. We arrange special classes for children to address their special needs.
Mar 15, 2017 to Apr 29, 2017
July 06, 2017 to Aug 20, 2017
Oct 06, 2017 to Nov 19, 2017
Delhi (Non Residential)
Mar 5, 2018 to Apr 19, 2018
Certificate will be provided by Panchawati Yogashram & Nature Cure Centre.
The course is certified by Yoga Alliance International (YAI) * .
- Course Fees: INR 30,000/- (including study kit & educational trip)
- Highlights: Ashtanga yoga & Holistic Therapies. Course enables one to learn the different aspects of yoga from the basics to advance level in an easy and systematic way.
- Objectives: Creating competent yoga teachers to spread benefits & knowledge of ancient yoga to general public. More employment in the fields of Yoga , Health and Wellness
- Benefit :- 1 month Internship at Tihar & Haryana Jail yoga learning project and Career oriented placement services
- Co-ordinator: Yogrishi Swami Ashutosh ji
- Faculty: Highly qualified and experienced faculty in India and abroad
- *YAI Fee: $ 400/- (Fee for Yoga Alliance International Certification - Lifetime membership)
- No prior teaching experience required
- All body types and physical abilities accepted
- Willingness to participate in group study
- Ability to give and receive feedback skillfully
- Read, speak, and comprehend English
- Dedication to the studentship of yoga