We believe, that every being deserves the holistic benefits of yoga as a practical tool of empowerment, health and physical fitness.
Corporate Yoga classes are great way to improve workplace morale, improve productivity and bring everyone together for achivement of organizational common goal.
Yoga is a time-tested practice that cultivates boundless levels of energetic and physical fitness. Corporate employees deserve the opportunity to reduce stress and tension and become more physically fit. It’s a busy world we live in today, with increasing demands on employers and employees alike. We work long hours, often hunched over a computer. We skip meals, keep a phone glued to our ear, and rarely leave our workplace for a break. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga can remove stress from our body and mind.
1. What is Yoga? Need and Benefits of Yoga?
2. How to motivate individual towards Yoga.
3. Yoga for health and diseases.
4. Demonstration of Yogasanas.
5. Unique program for managing Stress through Yogic exercises.
6. Pranayama and Meditation for physical fitness and peaceful mind.
7. A well-defined program on selection of diet for individuals according to the principles of Ayurveda.
Interactive session for identifying and solving issues of professional and personal life, focusing on the understanding of “Panch-Tatwa” concept of naturopathy for individuals, the secret of managing real life issues
BENEFITS OF YOGA
1. Brings clarity of mind and health of body.
2. Improves physical fitness as Yoga keeps the person active and fit.
3. Enhance attitude and outlook
4. Reduces stress-related illness
5. Prevents from diseases as it increases the immunity of the person.
6. Improves concentration, decision-making and ability to react more calmly in demanding situation.
7. Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work- related injuries from repetitive motion and sedentary job environment.
8. Helps weight reduction
9. Higher level of job satisfaction
10. Promotes well- being in the workplace and happiness in life.
1. Improve Productivity.
2. Reduced staff attrition rate
3. Higher job satisfaction among employees
4. Reduced employee absenteeism